Each year Josh’s Care Packages are distributed to make sure that youth aging out of the southern Maine foster care system know that other youth and community members are thinking about them as they attend college or a training program. Community members provide personalized care packages that include school supplies, personal care products, favorite foods and snacks, and special items that a young person can really use.
- Are you between the ages of 18-25?
- Are you aging out of the foster care system?
- Do you have a V-9 or are you using ETV funds?
- Are you enrolled in college or a training program?
- Are you originally from or currently living in York or Cumberland County?
- Would you like to receive a personalized “Josh’s Care Package” filled with items that you really need, want & will be able to use?If you can answer “YES” to any of the above questions & would like more information about this opportunity, please email Janalee: email@example.com or Call 207-423-4281.
Each year other community partners, such as the Junior League of Greater Portland, have sponsored care package initiatives for older youth in foster care. If you’d like more information about receiving or donating a care package, please contact Ahmen Cabral at 207-228-8548.